George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
- straight couple: *make out in public at random intervals in weird places*
- straight couple: *grabs each other's asses in public*
- straight couple: *are not in any way inconspicuous about the fact that they are feeling each other up in public*
- gay couple: *holds hands in public*
- straight people: that is VILE and it is CORRUPTING my entire FAMILY. my grandmother is crying. my children have all shit their pants at the same time. WHO WILL THINK OF THE CHILDREN
please stop calling Black children who have different interests and tastes white
it’s damaging and alienating
I’m not gonna pretend that Mean Girls isn’t funny as fuck, but do y’all not realize that this movie is centered around a white girl from Africa? The movie never makes any references to her life there aside from stereotypical ones (ie: the watering hole/mall bit, the monkey chant played at Cady’s…
Fifty Shades of Domestic Abuse
50 Shades of Damaging Stereotypes
Fifty Shades of Wanna Guess How Many People Will Be Hospitalized Due To Flesh Wounds From Improper Knots After The Movie?
50 Shades of Glorified Abuse
50 Shades of Kidney Damage from Incompetent Crop Use
Fifty Shades of Pathological Violence Due To Past Trauma Isn’t Kink